In legal terms, conveyancing is the transfer of property from one person to another.
At CSG Law our expert conveyancing team can assist you with all matters relating to buying and selling residential property in Hervey Bay, Maryborough and all of the Fraser Coast as well as throughout Queensland. We provide extensive legal services for a range of clients including owners, developers, investors, property fund managers, real estate agents, and property trusts.
Our team of conveyancing experts has the experience to assist you in all situations that may arise. We will guarantee to do everything in our power to ensure that your property transaction is settled in a smooth, hassle-free and cost-effective manner.
CSG Law can assist you with:
- Sale and Purchase of Residential & Commercial Property
- “Off The Plan” Contracts
- Aged Care and Retirement Villages
- Strata and/or Community Title Units or Apartments
- Mortgage and/or Re-finance or Discharge of Mortgage
- Subdivision and Unit Developments from Concept Stage to Sale of the End Product
We can answer all of your enquiries with no issue too large or small.
At CSG Law we have substantial experience, expertise and a depth of knowledge in the urban development industry including land, apartment, commercial, retail and mixed-use developments. Our team has been working with developers in the region and we have established ourselves as one of the leading firms in the area.
We provide services including:
- Large scale acquisitions and disposals of development sites.
- Development and joint venture agreements.
- Contract preparation in accordance with all legislative requirements, including ‘off the plan’ contracts and disclosure statements.
- Managing titling processes including preparation of all titling documents including easements.
- Strategic advice in relation to the structuring and ongoing management of community title schemes, including by-laws and mixed use developments.
- Streamlined contract administration including GST Withholding and conveyancing from contract preparation to settlement.
Our credentials are defined by the experience gained from major projects such as:
- Thoroughbred Park
- Carlton Outlook
- Pier One Unit Complex
- Whitecrest Units
- Hervey Bay Airport Industrial Park
- Beachcomber Park Estate
- Panorama Estate
- Springvale Downs
- 131 Bazaar Street
- Jindilli Estate
- Oakhurst Gardens
- Bell Hilltop Estate
- Huntingdale Park
- Timbers Reserve
- Baylinks Estate
- Signature Building and Grange
- Marina Shores
- Harbour Shores
- Medical Place
- 65 Main Street
Our innovative, hands-on and dedicated technique demonstrates our professional manner and landmark work in the projects with which we are associated.
Getting the best for your Leasing matters
At CSG Law our team has significant experience in the leasing of commercial, retail, farming, and industrial property. We act for Landlords of large commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, and mixed-use developments.
We advise on the drafting and negotiating of lease agreements and lease related documents, interpretation of leases, rent reviews, make-good arrangements, incentives and disputes including enforcing and terminating leases.
Our expertise includes:
- Preparing and negotiating agreements for lease, leases, lease variations and lease renewals.
- Ensuring statutory compliance with retail lease legislation and environmental standards requirements.
- Preparing and negotiating licences, fit out deeds, incentive deeds and financiers’ entry deeds.
- Advising in relation to disputes including representation in retail lease disputes.
CSG Law works with you to provide a level of assistance that is cost effective for you. Our expertise and advice results in a more beneficial Lease for our clients.